Apricot Smoothie-to calm, soothe and help you snooze
- 60 gm dried apricots, de-seeded
- 250 ml water
- 200 ml milk
- A pinch of ground ginger
- Honey, to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the dried apricots and water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for ten minutes. Let cool slightly.
- In another saucepan, heat the milk until bubbles form around the edge of the pan.
- In a blender, combine the apricots and their liquid, the milk, ginger and honey.
- Blend until smooth and drink warm.