Tuna pita pockets
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped green bell peppers
- 1⁄2 cup shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped broccoli
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cans low-salt white tuna packed in water,drained
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat ranch dressing
- 3 whole-wheat pita pockets, cut in half
- In a large bowl, add the lettuce, tomatoes,peppers, carrots, broccoli and onions. Toss to mix evenly.
- In a small bowl, add the tuna and ranch dressing. Stir to mix well.
- Add the tuna mixture to the lettuce mixture and stir to combine.
- Scoop a cup of the tuna salad into each pita pocket half and serve immediately.